MENU

Slide

Tea Bone Zen Mind

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Last week Gwennie & Furry brought me to Tea Bone Zen Mind for High Tea to celebrate my birthday, thanks girls! Best high tea experience ever heh. 
We spent about 4-5 hours to finish our high tea set, it's at a private shophouse and you have to call and book at least one day in advance because they make their food in limited portions like you have 3 people in your tea party and they only prepare three sets, no more no less. Feels so special hehe




Our comfy seats where we spent the entire afternoon chatting and enjoying the different teas! I wish my future home look like this, it's soooo inviting and homely.




Slippers we wore the entire time!




We had a lychee oolong tea and plums while waiting for furry!




Iced tea with rum and a crispy cracker treat, hahahah it's funny to see gwennie get tipsy over a small small small amt of rum! I want the sparrow stirrer.












Love letters and prezzies for me! Heh thanks Gwennie & Furry you girls are soooo sweet!

I have every single love letter than gwennie wrote me over the years, awww we known each other thru a singapore anglican churches youth camp when we were 14!! She's one of those rare friends that make me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside whenever i think of her.






Furry is the proud owner of www.earlgreyparty.com! She sponsored me a pair of booties yeeeeears ago and it's still one of my favorite pair of booties even thou it's pretty worn looking now.




Look at what gwennie & martin got me!!! Hahahahah best gift ever, she calls it the tranny riri, cos turn one side riri, turn another side - riri mei mei! LOL

Went home and showed it to my mum and she was like AHHH WHY NO HEAD LEH?! then she proceeded to do this:





-.- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I've the cutest mum ever.


Thank you furry for the Soap & Glory goodies!!! I love Soap & Glory esp their scrubs and bubble baths!


Oh their tea egg with sake is SO DARN GOOD.




Earl grey tea with sweet treats.







So tempted to get one of these pretties! .. well i do need a new teapot.. hahahah well girls always have excuses to buy new pretty stuff, no?



Bought the Momo Oolong tea 水蜜桃乌龙茶 home to enjoy whenever i want to! heh




Loves, TheLuckiestchick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://levitranowdirect.com/#arjlf]cheap levitra online[/url] - buy generic levitra , http://levitranowdirect.com/#iwlsj levitra 40 mg